Student insurance included
These types of insurance are highly recommended and even required by higher education establishments.
They cover you no matter what your activity, whether educational (inside or outside your school) or private.
Essential during your studies!
Third Party Liability(1): To cover damage you may cause to a third party during your student activities (work placement, training) or private activities (travel, sports activities, babysitting).
Included: Medical Third Party Liability for medical and paramedical students (hospital work placements). Valid until the 4th, 5th or 6th year of study depending on the course.
Protect yourself against life's accidents!
Personal Accident(1): For you to receive compensation in the form of capital in the event of permanent disability following a physical accident.
Included: We also insure you for the loss or theft of your luggage, the theft of your bicycle or musical instrument and against fraudulent communications sent from your mobile phone if it is stolen.
- Sports Insurance in case of an accident (3): To insure you in case of an accident occurring during sports activities (practised non-professionally) which may lead to functional disability greater or equal to 51%, the "Serious disability immediate lump sum" cover provides you with capital of €40,000.
Travel with peace of mind!
- 24 hr worldwide Repatriation Assistance(2).
Studies: protection in times of need…
To receive capital to fund an additional year of studies if you are absent for your examinations (hospitalisation, loss of a loved one in the month before the examinations), meaning you have to repeat the year.
- Education Annuity(1) For you to continue your studies in the event of the disability or death of the person financing your studies (mother or father) following an accident.
(1) Policies underwritten through S2C – 432, bd Michelet -13009 MARSEILLE. ORIAS 07 030 727. Trade & Companies Register 395 214 646 00022 – Insurance broker SARL with a capital of €7,622.45 with AXA France IARD (Head Office: 313, Terrasses de l'Arche - 92727 NANTERRE Cedex), a company regulated by the French Insurance Code and Chubb European Group Limited, an insurance company under English law located at 100 Leadenhall Street, London, EC3A 3BP, registered under No. 1112892 and whose branch in France is located at Le Colisée, 8, avenue de l’Arche à Courbevoie (92400), identification number 450 327 374 Nanterre Trade & Companies Register.
(2) IMA ASSURANCES, hereinafter referred to as IMA, a French public limited company [Société Anonyme] with a fully paid-up capital of 7,000,000 euros, a company regulated by the French Insurance Code, whose Head Office is situated at 118 avenue de Paris - CS 40000 - 79033 Niort Cedex 9, registered with the Niort Trade & Companies Register under No.481 511 632, subject to the supervision of the French Prudential Supervision and Resolution Authority [ACPR] 61, rue Taitbout 75436 Paris Cedex 09.
(3) The Sports Insurance cover is provided by the Mutuelle des Sportifs – a mutual insurance company regulated by the Mutual Insurance Code and subject to Book II of the Mutual Insurance Code, a mutual insurance company listed in the Sirène register under Siren No. 422 801 910. This document is merely a summary of the cover, exclusions, definitions and deductibles which may be consulted in Vittavi agencies and at www.vittavi.fr